Please review responses from your fellow students and respond to one students post that is different from your post. Please comment on your peers post, but limit your comments to 1-2 paragraphs maximum.
Reciprocity has many benefits for the people involved in reciprocal exchanges. For example, it allows easier transfer of excess resources and more efficient allocation of these resources. Giving someone something they need but you dont helps them, and in the future it is a kind of insurance policy since they will also help you when you need it (assuming they dont break the relationship). For example, a parent treating their kids decently and raising them well could be repaid by the kids as they take care of them in old age. Giving your friend a lawn mower they need in that moment might be repaid by them helping you move. Reciprocity, in effect, was one of the first ways people exchanged goods and services. Ceremonies like the potlachs of the Pacific Northwest were even a form of wealth redistribution before modern taxation systems.
Some potential problems with reciprocal exchanges include feeling indebted to someone who does you a favor. This can create feelings of resentment on both sides. Another issue with reciprocal exchanges is that sometimes, it can be used to show how one person has a higher status in society than another person (which isnt inherently a bad thing but can lead to classism).
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.