2046.3.1 : Conceptual Framework and Ethics
The graduate applies the conceptual framework of educational inquiry that aligns with ethical principles adhering to all relevant laws and policies appropriate to the area of study. (CAEP A.1.1.6)
Educational Inquiry is a course to help prepare you for success when you begin your capstone. In your capstone assessment, you will be required to build on the components and documents you submit as part of these tasks, so you will want to keep your responses to all four tasks you complete for this course.
In this task, you will create a literature review with 15 scholarly sources. You may use these sources as the starting point for the literature review in the capstone tasks, so remember this as you select your sources.
You must have completed and passed Tasks 1 and 2 prior to beginning this task. You must pass this task prior to beginning Task 4.
Note: Do not collect any data (including preexisting data) until IRB approval has been granted. IRB approval will only occur as part of your performance assessment for the Educational Leadership Capstone.
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The similarity report that is provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
Tasks may not be submitted as cloud links, such as links to Google Docs, Google Slides, OneDrive, etc., unless specified in the task requirements. All other submissions must be file types that are uploaded and submitted as attachments (e.g., .docx, .pdf, .ppt).
A. Submit each of your responses from parts BE of Task 1.
B. Write a literature review for your research project by doing the following:
1. Provide a brief introduction to the literature that includes the following elements:
the topic and problem to be studied
the themes used to organize the literature review
themes that align with the topic, problem, and research questions of the study
2. Provide the body of your literature review on the research topic that meets the following criteria:
is organized by theme, including titles for subheadings that reflect each of the themes found in the introduction of the literature review
describes research previously conducted in the topic area
synthesizes sources within themes
includes 15 relevant references and citations from academic or professional literature
Note: You may use one or more of the sources from the annotated bibliography from Task 2.
3. Conclude the literature review by summarizing the literature review and justifying the continued need for the action research study.
C. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
D. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.