The grading system for each homework: complete/incomplete or 1/0. Thus, no partial credit can be given for this assignment.
the answers must be at least 1 page single-spaced, one-inch margins, and font 12 Times New Roman. If the assignment does not meet the length requirement, the assignment will be graded as incomplete or 0.
at least 2 references should be included as a separate page (not included in the 1-page requirement). If only 1 reference is included, or no references are included in the submission, the assignment will be graded as incomplete or 0. Students can use any format to cite the work (e.g., APA, MLA, Chicago style, etc.)
citations must be included in the body of the document. If citations are not included in the text, the assignment will be graded as incomplete or 0. Students can use any format to cite the work (e.g., APA, MLA, Chicago style, etc.)
no direct quotes should be used, use paraphrasing instead
Wikipedia is not accepted as a reference. Assignments that use Wikipedia will be considered as incomplete
The plagiarism level measured by an external tool via Blackboard should be less than or equal to 20%. Submissions with a plagiarism level greater than 20% will be counted as incomplete
The online groups assignments will be excluded from the final grade for the online assignments
Only MS Word files will be accepted
No late assignments will be accepted. Late submissions will be marked as incomplete
Please answer the question(s) below and post your answers on Blackboard. This is an individual assignment.
Instructions: Please provide elaborative answers which include your arguments and justifications of the arguments. Please make sure that your arguments are well supported and justified by data, expert opinion, theories, etc.
Please select one of the following companies: Tesla, Inc., Lyft, or choose any company you prefer.
What is the home country of the company?
In which industry does the company operate?
Provide a description of the industry. (You can use the Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code)
Does a home countrys government protect the industry of the selected company?
If yes, what are the mechanisms that are employed by the government?
If not, please provide your arguments on why the government does not protect this industry?
(Hint: Political, Economic, Cultural motives; instruments of trade policy: Tariffs, Subsidies, Import quotas, Voluntary export restraints, local content requirements, Administrative policies, Antidumping duties, etc.)
How does the government protection of the selected companys industry affect the firms competitive advantages?
Please provide examples. If the government does not protect the industry, how does the company compete with foreign competitors?
How do the restrictions imposed by the home country government on international trade with major exporters affect the uncertainty faced by the selected company in the host markets?
How could the selected company reduce such uncertainty?
In other words, what actions should the company take to reduce the uncertainty associated with the imposed restrictions?
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.