You have been appointed as a lead project manager to implement a new EHR system in a large multi-campus hospital system. The CEO and Board of Directors have asked you to provide information regarding how you will ensure the successful adoption of the new information system. Please follow the instructions below in completion of this assignment.
Discuss the relationship between health care regulation compliance and quality management. Demonstrate the quality management tools that could be used as process control techniques to support compliance efforts. Select two quality management tools (e.g., control charts, Pareto charts, fishbone diagrams). Provide a visual example for each tool selected. Then, in an executive summary for the CEO and Board of Directors, describe how each tool can be used to inform internal policies, processes, and organizational structure decision making.
Develop a plan to measure and manage performance during the transition to the new EHR. Compare at least two benchmarking techniques (e.g., productivity standards, report cards, dashboards, etc.) and provide a visual example for each technique used. Differentiate between internal and external benchmarking. Discuss how benchmarking techniques are used to comply with health care regulations and improve organizational performance.
Demonstrate workflow concepts that would assist in managing the transition to the new EHR system. Examine at least two workflow concepts (e.g., use cases, top-down diagrams, swim lane diagrams, etc.). Provide a visual example of each and discuss its use in supporting internal policies, processes, and organizational structure decision-making.
Demonstrate project management techniques that you would use for the EHR transition to ensure efficient workflow and appropriate outcomes. Select at least two techniques (e.g., Gantt charts, benchmarking, risk analysis) for interpretation. Provide an example of each and discuss how the two project management techniques can be used to achieve outcomes that ensure regulatory compliance.
Please complete all parts in a Microsoft Word document.
The body of your document should be at least 1,500 words in length.
Quoting should be less than 10% of the entire paper. Paraphrasing is necessary.
Students must cite and reference at least four credible sources from the Purdue Global Library.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.