*****Please reply to my classmate as me. Please do not criticize my classmates post
****references must be within 4 years.
****IF USING 2 AUTHORS PLEASE USE el at references
There have been many healthcare legislations that were reviewed and put into practice over the last several years. Current health care legislation that went into effect October 26, 2021, in the state of Florida was Rule 64B9-4.021, FAC Standards for Autonomous Practice. This rule indicated that Advanced practice registered nurses who are registered pursuant to Section 464.0123, F.S., shall engage in autonomous practice only in a manner that meets the General Standard of Practice. The General Standard of Practice shall be that standard of practice, care, skill, and treatment which, in light of all relevant surrounding circumstances, is recognized as acceptable and appropriate by reasonably prudent similarly situated, educated, and licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (Florida Board of Nursing» HB 607 Passes Legislature Impact to RNs, CNAs, and APRNs Licensing, Renewals & Information, n.d.).
The passing of this new rule is momentous for the APRN as it gives the current and future provider the ability to practice independently if all criteria are met. APRNs across the practice spectrum can join forces and open independent primary care practice clinics to serve the community. The Boards definition of primary care practice in effect as of February 25, 2021, is primary care practice includes physical and mental health promotion, assessment, evaluation, disease prevention, health maintenance, counseling, patient education, diagnosis, and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses, inclusive of behavioral and mental health conditions (The Autonomous APRN Standard of Care in Florida, n.d.). This is such and advancement for the patient and the APRN. It gives the statement access to healthcare for all a true meaning. I am excited to enter this profession and provide access to healthcare for all.
Florida Board of Nursing» HB 607 Passes Legislature Impact to RNs, CNAs, and APRNs Licensing, Renewals & Information. (n.d.). https://floridasnursing.gov/hb-607-passes-legislature/
The Autonomous APRN Standard of Care in Florida. (n.d.). Https://Www.floridahealthcareattorney.com/. Retrieved October 22, 2022, from https://www.floridahealthcareattorney.com/2022/01/the-autonomous-aprn-standard-of-care-in-florida/
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.