*****Please reply to my classmate as me. Please do not criticize my classmates post
****references must be within 4 years.
****IF USING 2 AUTHORS PLEASE USE el at references
The American Nurses Association (ANA) is the go-to organization for nurses and NPs throughout the United States representing four million registered nurses. The ANA was established in 1896. They advocate for all nurses and consider themselves the strongest voice for the profession. ANA is the voice of its members and their needs. ANA is safeguarding the needs of health care consumers and nurses and advocating that nursing expertise plays a vital role in developing policy initiatives (ANA, n.d.). In order to become a member, you must sign up, pay a monthly/annual fee and then you could unlock all the benefits that awaits its members, such as free CE classes for certifications, discounts on the AANC certifications, up to date information on what is happening in the nursing world, and countless advocating from the nurse leaders of the organization.
The next organization that interests me is the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP). This organization provides support to NPs and future NPs. They advocate to improve patient care and advance NP practice. The AANPs mission is to empower all NPs to advance accessible, person-centered, equitable, high-quality health care for diverse communities through practice, education, advocacy, research and leadership (AANP, 2022). They oversee the certification process for NPs. Like the ANA, in order to become a member of the AANP, you must pay an annual fee to receive all the benefits the AANP has to offer including discounts for conferences and other events.
The last organization that I would be interested in joining is the International Family Nursing Association. The IFNAs mission is to transform family health. They embrace compassionate family focus on health, social justice, human dignity and respect for all (IFNA, 2022). Their goal is to improve the quality of care and overall health of families. In order to become a member, you must pay an annual fee and then you gain access to research, education, and resources specific to delivering healthcare to families (IFNA, 2022). This organization is important to me because my goal is to become a FNP. I will be treating patients to include family members of all ages. It is important to be a part of an organization advocating for better healthcare for them.
The reason why I would like to become a member of one if not all of these organizations is because they fight and advocate for nurses and APRNs so that we could provide safe, quality care to our patients and their families which aligns with my goals and worldview. My goal is not only be the best nurse that I could be, but in the future to also be the best APRN that I could be. I believe you should treat others how youd like to be treated and I want to be a part of organizations who also have the same beliefs.
American Association of Nurse Practitioners. (2022). About the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.https://www.aanp.org/about/about-the-american-association-of-nurse-practitioners-aanp
American Nurses Association. (n. d.). Member Benefits. https://www.nursingworld.org/membership/member-benefits/
International Family Nursing Association. (2022). About IFNA. https://internationalfamilynursing.org
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.