Persuasive Research Paper Requirements
Develop an in-depth analysis of a key problem/challenge in your career field, or other area of interest.
Present your well-researched recommendations for solving this problem in a 5-7 page essay, using 5-7 credible sources.
Research can be a combination of scholarly print, electronic, Internet, and audio visual sources. Sources must be credible, so use caution when using Internet sources.
Include a title page, abstract, references, and table/figure page (these do not count towards the minimum 5-7 pages of text). APA guideline formatting must be used.
At least one self-created visual aid to present and interpret research data.
? The visual will either be a table or a figure and must be original, use research, and be properly cited in APA.
? It should appear on a separate page at the end of the essay as a figure or table review the reading and videos provided in Week 5 and the Visual Citation Example google doc
Use only third person point of view (forms of he, she, it, they, and one)
Persuasive Research Paper Rubric
200 Possible Points
Requirements: 15 Points Possible
Essay shows an understanding of how to format a research essay in appropriate APA style and has the following requirements met: 5-7 pages of text, double spaced, Times New Roman, pt. 12 font, 1 margins, etc. The essay includes an appropriate title page and an abstract.
Organization and Unity: 30 Points Possible
Uses good paragraph construction, has a solid intro and conclusion and easily identifiable thesis. Organizes ideas in a logical, easy to follow manner (paragraphs transition smoothly, sentences are clearly written). Material correlates to thesis.
Critical Thinking/Content: 60 Points Possible
Presents a persuasive stance that convinces readers to support the action or thought without delivering a personal opinion persuasion is based on research and persuasive techniques. Clearly and thoroughly refutes counterarguments. Solution is presented, limitations addressed. Demonstrates high level critical thinking.
Research: 25 Points Possible
5-7 credible sources are used. Research is smoothly incorporated into the essay and supports the thesis.
Grammar/Mechanics/Style: 25 Points Possible
Proofreading is evident. No more than a few minor errors in grammar, spelling, mechanics, diction, or syntax. Errors do not disrupt readability. 3rd person narrative only is used.
APA Citations: 25 Points Possible
Shows correct APA formatting of sources, both in-text and on the reference page. All sources are cited. Essay is plagiarism free.
Visual: 20 Points Possible
Draft includes an original visual (table or graph) with data that correlates to the topic, is clearly represented, and formatted in APA on a separate page after the references
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.