Research Paper Background Section Outline
I. Defining Vasoplegia: Vasoplegic syndrome is defined as significant hypotension, normal or high cardiac output, and low systemic vascular resistance (SVR) that does not respond to volume or vasopressor use. The majority of literature on vasoplegia surrounds cardiac surgery and there is limited data found in liver transplantation.
II. Vasoplegia in liver transplant and the common treatment option: vasopressors, methylene blue, and hydroxocobalamin (mechanism of action of Vasoplegia in liver transplant, how common, etc.)
III. Treatment of refractory Vasoplegia. Mechanism of action of methylene blue versus hydroxocobalamin for Vasoplegia. Case reports (case reports attached) on the use of methylene blue compared to hydroxocobalamin for the management of Vasoplegia in both cardiac surgery and liver transplant. Include adverse effects and contraindications to both methylene blue and hydroxocobalamin.
IV. There is little data to be found exclusively on hydroxocobalamin for the treatment of vasoplegia in liver transplantation. Specifically state the case report data on hydroxocobalamin exclusively in liver transplant (case reports attached).
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.