ScenarioIn response to a quality initiative at LiveWell, the
Health Information Management (HIM) department is revamping the
training process in 3 areas: patient identification in registration,
record analysis, and research using secondary databases. As the HIM
supervisor, you will be developing training materials in response to
this quality improvement initiative. In order to do this, you will focus
on problematic concepts in each area to improve the overall quality of
work performance in the Revenue Cycle.
As part of the training development, you will review resources to develop training materials and training examples.
InstructionsFollow the steps below to prepare training materials, including two training guides and a handout.
1 Recommend best practices for minimizing registration errors in a
training guide used for instructing employees. Include the following
Naming convention best practices
Free text input
Primary and secondary data recommendations
Standard data definitions for patient registration
2 In a second training guide, recommend the required data elements
for electronic record documentation that will ensure improved record
analysis. Include the following topics:
Purpose of record analysis
Form and retention requirement per CMS
Required elements for discharge summary and operative note per Center for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS)
Two samples of analysis on the required elements for each above-named report type
Part 3 Determine
the purpose of secondary data and prepare a handout with examples to be
used with the training guide for instructing the staff. Be sure to include:
A sampling of secondary data (Sample will be on the evaluation of sales tax on cigarettes)
Tables, charts, and conclusions that demonstrate the application of data for decision making related to organizational goals
Create all three documents in Word. All documents should be free of spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.