An organizations strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, challenges, and threats (SWOC/T) must be identified at the beginning of the strategic planning process.
You are part of a team of external criminal justice professionals who are tasked with conducting a SWOC/T environmental assessment for a city/organization that has been the subject of budget cuts and/or a defund the police movement, which reduces their overall operating budget by 10%. The contracting organizations governing board would like a professional environmental and climate assessment report to gauge the impact these budget cuts would have on the organization. They also want to understand how the strategic planning process would be utilized to accommodate these changes.
Review the following examples: Conduct an Environmental Scan and Conduct a SWOT Analysis to assist you with conducting your SWOC/T assessment.
Select a security or criminal justice organization that has been the subject of recent budget cuts or police defunding in your state.
Conduct a SWOC/T assessment that includes the following:
-Strengths of the organization
-Weaknesses of the organization
-Opportunities available to the organization
-Challenges and threats to the organization
-Conclusions drawn from the result of the SWOC/T assessment
-Develop a 700- to1,050-word executive summary of the SWOC/T assessment. Include a strategic approach to report on the budget issues. Be sure to address how the strategic planning process will incorporate the SWOC/T assessment to analyze this situation, aid in decision-making, and allocate resources moving forward.
Cite at least 3 outside references to support your assignment.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.