Overview In this activity you are to review the product liability case given below and create a brief that summarizes its legal elements and holding.
Instructions Read Estate of Simpson v. GM, LLC.
Using the Week 3 Activity Template [DOCX], accurately summarize the following regarding design, manufacturing, and failure-to-warn causes of action in a brief that effectively lays out the following legal elements of the case:
Parties and their arguments.
Proceedings of the court case what happened in the court(s)?
Applicable product liability defect law
The holding of the court and its reason(s).
LEG500 Format for writing assignments:
Include page numbers
1-inch margins, double spaced throughout assignment
Times New Roman, 12-point type
Title Page centered, first page should include: Assignment name, your name, professor name and date
Cite credible, scholarly sources in the text of the paper that corresponds to the sources on the Source page. Type Sources centered on the last page of the assignment. Record sources that you used in the assignment in a numbered list as they appear in the paper, not alphabetically.
For each resource you use in your coursework, there are two things you must do. First, add the resource to the Source list on the final page/slide. Second, insert an in-text citation to each sentence which quotes, paraphrases, or summarizes information from that resource. Make sure that each in-text citation has a matching source list entry, and vice versa, before submitting an assignment. See the video: https://youtu.be/jDKstcOUX8U
See Strayer Writing Standards link for in-text citations and sources on the Source page. SWS Home Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) Strayer University Library at Strayer University
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.