The written assignment has two parts. The first is to prepare a short message for delivery to your subordinates. (350 words max.) The second is an explanation of what you are seeking to accomplish in your prepared remarks, what risks you are seeking to mitigate, and how your remarks are designed to advance your objectives. (450 words max.) The scenarios are attached.
You oversee the Office of Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance at the US Agency for International Development (USAID). From 2010-2020, a primary focus of your office was providing assistance to the Afghan people in support of free and fair elections in Afghanistan. Your office played a pivotal role in supporting the Government of Afghanistan in holding parliamentary and presidential elections in 2010, 2014, and 2018. While those elections were far from perfect, and there were reports of fraud and intimidation, they nevertheless represented tremendous progress for a country that had little history of national democratic elections. As but one example, 400 women ran for office in the 2010 election, an unprecedented level of participation for Afghan women.
With the US and coalition forces withdrawal from the country and the takeover of the Taliban, it seems that all of this progress has been lost. About 1/3 of your staff have done rotations in Afghanistan, some for periods of 10-18 months away from their families. Morale in your office is awful, with staff members both anxious about the fate of the Afghan people (in particular those they worked with) and feeling like their work over the past decade has been in vain.
Due to COVID, you wont be able to address your employees in person. Please draft an email to your employees to brief them on this development.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.