Use the Internet or a personal experience to write about an incident involving incorrect fueling, an airplane wildlife strike, or poor aircraft parking. In 350 words or less and in your own words, summarize what happened and what could have been done to prevent the accident or incident. I want you to talk about prevention from a management perspective. For example if it was a fueling mishap, it is not enough to say the line crew should have paid more attention. The manager is ultimately responsible for incidents caused by the employees. It is up to that manager to make sure they dont happen again. In this case, the manager could set up recurring training twice/year, develop a checklist that must be followed, require job shadowing, give rewards for no incidents, etc. I want more than a simple plan. If you choose the reward system, I want you to think critically just like a manager would be required to do and come up with a robust, detailed reward system and explain it. Hint: If you want to write about wildlife strikes, make sure the incident is within/very near the airport boundary and below 1500 feet or so. US Airways Flight 1549 is an example that some students like to use an example, but the aircraft struck geese almost 5 miles from the airport and at a height of 2800 feet. Bird strike mitigation procedures at the airport would not have necessarily prevented this bird strike. However, the high-profile accident did increase the publics interest, and the aviation industrys awareness, of the hazards of wildlife strikes.
Cite your sources using APA style formatting (this includes a personal experience). You must use at least one external source.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.