The Assignment is easy this week! You will be required to review the two assigned closed-captioned videos (#1 and #2) embedded on Canvas on this screen. This assignment requires you to submit a short (1-2 page) MS Word paper with your review comments. This assignment is designed to help you unleash your critical thinking and internal brilliance. This week we will start out easy and allow this work to count as your first assignment worth up to 45/1000 grade points. The due date for this assignment is Sunday 10/23/22 at 11:59 PM PST. You will have plenty of time to provide comments on the videos observed, just do not procrastinate and wait until the deadline nears.
Please ensure you read and follow these directions carefully. Save your completed assignment using the APA 7th ed. paper format provided (please include a cover page, body, and reference page with your textbook information) on a Microsoft Word doc or docx file (many other type files will not open for review/grading). Avoid pdf submissions because they are difficult to provide comprehensive feedback on your valuable submissions. This assignment should be a minimum of 250-500 words (Body length). The entire paper should be double spaced (12-size text/Black lettering/Times New Roman). Do your best to follow the APA format!
Why would I like your work submitted as an APA 7th edition document? The reason is simple, most West Coast Colleges/Universities require assignments to be submitted by students in an APA 7th ed. type format. So, I am giving you additional training to help you prepare and excel for a possible future academic journey. Additionally, APA 7th ed. knowledge will help you become improved writers in personal and business settings. Who does not want to improve their writing skills? Please do not worry, I understand this is a basic marketing class and that many of you have little to no APA 7th ed. manual training or knowledge. I will be gentle with you and teach you slowly. Upload your completed file as an attachment to this site for review and grading. I look forward to providing personalized feedback on your submissions.
San Diego City College has implemented use of the Canvas Learning Management system. There are occasionally technical issues with Canvas, so please be patient. If you as a student and notice a technical issue with Canvas, please let your instructor know immediately and corrections to the problem will be initiated. The college has added a new feature on Canvas called Turnitin, this system helps examine student assignment submissions for assignment content and plagiarism. Turnitin is an excellent embedded screening tool that help students to properly cite reference sources and check for signs of plagiarism on submissions. I will be using the Turnitin system to help students avoid any type of plagiarism (I certainly do not expect any intentional plagiarism issues). You should be able to review and learn from your mistakes using Turnitin program. Look for Similarity percentages. The Turnitin similarity percentage score should be less that 20-25 percent as a general rule.
The Two Videos for Review This Week:
YouTube Video #1: Marketing An Overview (CC/14:52)
This YouTube video provides a basic understanding and overview of marketing.
This animation introduces the learner to the concept of marketing, functions of marketing and the role of marketing in the development of an economy. This is a product of Mexus Education Pvt. Ltd., an education innovations company based in Mumbai, India. http://www.mexuseducation.com, http://www.ikenstore.in
Marketing- An Overview
YouTube Video #2: Marketing & amp; Selling The Differences (CC/9:11)
This YouTube video is closed-captioned (supplemental information) and provides a very good basic understanding of the differences between sales and market orientations. The little understood difference between Marketing and Selling, and the fact that 90% of business owners and managers dont really know the difference.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.