Introduction to Biostatistics
Assignment title or task:
(You can write a question)
Use the data set provided, answer the following questions:Q1- Q4
A study was conducted to identify the changes in triglyceride levels of subjects followed by a specific diet. The diet consists primarily of protein and animal fat, restricting carbohydrate intake. The study participants followed the diet with length of time varying from 3 to 17 weeks (Datasheet is provided in excel attachment)
Q1. Write a statistical summary for participants demographic details that includes variable age, gender, weeks on diet & physical activity?
Q2. Compute most appropriate measure of central tendency & dispersion to report the variable changes in triglyceride level and address its worthiness?
Q3. What is the appropriate statistical test for identifying significance difference in the changes in triglyceride levels in male and females & Why?
Q4. What are the assumptions underlying the test you identified in Question-3?
Q5: In a cross sectional study on coronary heart disease (CHD), the smoking and CHD status are summarized below
a. What is the appropriate statistical test for identify the association between smoking and CHD ? Mark -1
b. What are the assumptions and application of the proposed test identified for Q.5aMark 2
c. Assume that a is set to 0.05 for a two-tailed test and the estimated p-value is 0.0012, What do you conclude? Mark 1
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.