Background of identified problem
Is this section clearly identified by a heading? Identify the heading? State the identified population, strategies, and outcome being examined? Is this information presented clearly? Are there citations supporting the information presented? Do you question a statement made? If so, share with the author the statement you question. Is there written or inferred bias towards one strategy? If there is bias, provide the author with a sample from their writing.
State the PICOT question? Is this section clearly identified by a heading?
Provide the author with examples of areas you like most in the systematic review. Explain why you like these areas? Explain. Identify the strongest point the author has made? Explain why this is a strong point for the systematic review. Offer suggestions for the author to continue doing well.
Does the systematic review (SR) draft contain sources that are scholarly, peer-reviewed research? If not, identify which sources are not. Does the SR analyze the intervention strategy (I) studies for its effect on the outcome? What are the major points discussed? Does the SR analyze the comparison strategy (C) effect on the outcome? What are the major points discussed? Are there subheadings for clarity of discussion? How many articles analyze the I? How many articles analyze the C? Are there two sides (pro and con of each) presented to the I and C? Is there bias in the authors writing? Discuss the answers to these questions.
Questions to consider when providing the author feedback on improving their SR: Could you duplicate the literature search? If not, what information is missing? What areas of the systematic review paper do you have questions about? Are there areas that left you confused? Provide the author with the sentence which you question or leave you confused and offer a suggestion for improvement. Does the paper flow smoothly from section to section? Are there headings to help you follow the writers thoughts? Does the author present an opinion/bias in the background? Does the evaluation/analysis section present research the answer to the PICOT question? Does the author analyze original research only or does the author analyze a meta-analysis or systematic review? Does the conclusion provide a review of the paper from the background to analysis finding?
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.