Your VP has asked you to create a new team for a new product or service the company is introducing. You will be building a team to support the product/service, which will consist of 57 members, which you will lead. In this assignment, you will complete the first step in the process of creating an effective team: planning. You will determine the roles needed on the team, describe these roles, choose the tasks assigned to each role, and identify the skills team members need to complete those tasks.
Create a 12 page plan for your team that meets the following requirements:
State your teams purpose. This purpose should make clear the teams shared goal, what the team does, for whom, and why.
Example: We produce financial reports so our customers can receive timely, quality investment information.
Explain the specific roles you will need and what each will be responsible for. Describe the responsibilities of the role, including the types of tasks the team member performs. Remember to include yourself as the team leader. Your team can be no larger than 57 people.
As an example, you as leader might opt to have a Business Analyst (BA) as a member of the team.
The Business Analyst would run reports, present an analysis of the data, and share findings with the leader and/or team.
The Business Analyst would work with the team leader to provide data and analysis about the new product or service.
What are the skills and/or traits you have identified each role will require and why are those critical?
Continuing with the Business Analyst example: The analyst must have strong analytical ability and be great at using creativity, reasoning, and past experiences to identify and solve problems effectively.
A trait that is important for this role includes being detail-oriented and focused.
Additionally, technical literacy is important as the BA must be proficient with basic computer skills.
The BA must possess the ability to work well in one or more groups and bring out the best in others (teamwork skill) and outcomes.
Identify and describe three strategies a team leader could use to ensure the effectiveness of their team and why those are important to foster.
Submission Requirements: Gather and review the resources youve read during the first three weeks of the course. In your assignment, you should use specific phrases, ideas, and quotes from the Strayer Videos, Coachs Huddle, Weekly Readings, and/or Discussion Questions to explain and support your thoughts.
Example: When Coach talked about hiring a former doctor to work at JGR, it made me realize how important it is to identify and hire the right players for your team.
Check your assignment for grammatical errors.
Review what you have written for clarity.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Outline the requirements and traits of an effective team.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.