How does food embody/express care? What kind of care? What are the mechanics and characteristics of that kind of care?
These are the questions you are tasked with answering.
Further: When we think about Blackness and food, Blackness and hunger, Blackness and nourishment/satiation, what happens to our personal, lived experiences of and theories about care?
This, too, is submitted for your consideration.
Your essays here will center the first set of questions as a way of building a basis or a framework by which you can then think about addressing that second, perhaps more unwieldy question. This is primarily a creative project, but analytical work will be important as you try to explore these questions and offer honest answers to them. You are free to experiment with genres of writing, accompanying images and songs, and overall structure, but at its core this is a piece of creative nonfiction. It should be essayistic, and any experimental choices should be complementary to the core essay.
I will share an example of my own writing that can help you get a sense of one possible route you can take to finish your piece.
For your brainstorm, focus on identifying answers to this first cluster of questions, and prepare yourselves in later drafts to find ways to think about that second one.
This is the brainstorm or outline for your quarter-long writing assignment (full prompt will be located in the FILES section on Canvas once it is available). Please submit your brainstorm or outline using this online submission portal.
Key things to know for this part of our quarter-long assignment:
This is as free-form and unrestricted of an assignment as youll get; but/and with freedom comes the responsibility to shape this however you need to shape it to best lay the groundwork for your writing in the coming weeks.
Know your tendencies, thought patterns, and writing style (not just what you write, but how you write it and how you get into writing it), and youll make the best of this assignment.
A good tip: Experiment with shapes, colors, fonts and font styles (e.g. bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, all caps, etc.)
Playing with your brainstorm/outline visually can help you gauge not just WHAT you want in your essay, but HOW STRONGLY you want this or that element, or HOW IMPORTANT (or unimportant-but-still-necessary) this or that element of your essay is to the whole project
Actually spend a good amount of time doing this: Beginning this quarter-long assignment with the strongest, clearest, most thoughtful foundation will make the rest of this a lot easier and will anchor you to your personal goals for the piece.
Good luck. A strong start (in the form of a good and thorough brainstorm/outline) will make all the difference for you later. Once again: do not slack on this; it could set you back in the end and make the later weeks (which usually overlap with assignments and tests from other courses) much more difficult than they need be.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.