Think of a specific time in your life when you actively noticed stratification based on social class. Inequality is embedded in our daily lives, but I want you to think of a specific event. For example: a specific conversation that you had that made an impression, or an event where there were certain social expectations based on class. It can be a memory from childhood or something you just did recently.
1. Start by telling me about the event. What made you think of it, and why is it relevant for this assignment?
2. Then tell me about how the event brought social class to your attention. What were some of the social rules, expectations, or assumptions made based on class? Were there penalties for violating those rules/expectations? Rewards for conforming to them? Were other dimensions of stratification present (e.g., race, gender, sexuality)? If so, how did they intersect with class?
3. Next, reflect on how you participated in the event. Did you discuss class or related dimensions of stratification openly? Why or why not?
4. Finally, describe how you generally talk about or encounter class in your everyday life. Did the event youve discussed in this assignment change this in any way?
Use parenthetical references (lecture, date; or reading, date) to cite material from class and readings. You should cite at least two concepts (in addition to the term class itself) from the readings or lecture materials.
Please use 12-point font, double-spaced with 1 margins. The assignment should be 400-700 words (about 2-3 double-spaced pages). Make sure to put your name on the first page and a staple in the top left-hand corner of the assignment. In addition to a hardcopy, please also submit an electronic copy of your assignment on Canvas.
Followed directions, submitted on time1 pts
Description of event7 pts
Quality of self-reflection7 pts
Connection to class concept(s)10 pts
Pick 2 of the Attached files to use as sources. Please make sure you connect story to class concepts. You can use all the files if its easier to think of a story.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.