This assignment is an individualassignment.
Due date for Assignment 2 is 12/11/2022
The Assignment must be submitted only in WORD format via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-2 students will able to understand the
LO 1.1: State the concept of management functions, roles, skills of a manager and the different theories of management.
LO 2.2: Employ knowledge and techniques of strategic planning, problem solving, decision making and change management.
LO 3.1: Use management function effectively on teamwork activities, and skills to create a developmental plan.
For Part I of the Assignment, please read the caseWhat Motivated Workers in the Face of a Pandemic? given on Page number 558, Chapter 12 Motivating Employeesavailable in your textbook/e-textbookManagement: A Practical Introduction 10th edition by Angelo Kinicki, & Denise B. Soignet and answer the following questions:
QUESTIONS (Each of your answer should be around 100 -125 words)
Q1. What is the underlying problem in this case from the perspective of Hospital administration? (2Marks)
Q2. What role did extrinsic and intrinsic motivation play in this case? (3 Marks)
Q3. What are the major motivation issues at play in the health care industry according to the major needs-based theories of motivation. (Maslows need Hierarchy theory, McClellands acquired needs and Deci & Ryans self-determination)? (3 Marks)
Q4. What do you think were the major equity issues faced by health care workers during the pandemic? (2 Marks)
QUESTION (Your answer should be around 200 -300 words)
Q5. Describe the needs for achievement, power, and affiliation, and how these needs affect work behaviour. Review the hygiene and motivators in the two-factor theory. Are there any hygiene factors that you would consider to be motivators and vice versa? (05 Marks) (Min words 200-300)
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.