critical appraisal on student attitudes toward punitveness
I have completed part one of the assignment where you have to gather relevant topics
Its just a matter of synthesizing the articles
Assignment 3 requires students to complete a critical appraisal task and write a synthesis of the literature included in their appraisal.
Students are required to critically appraise a minimum of 6 journal articles on the topic of student attitudes towards crime and justice and complete a critical appraisal template in Excel (provided). Students are then required to write a synthesis of these articles. Both the critical appraisal Excel file and word document with the written synthesis need will be assessed, so please make sure you submit both files for this assignment.
Here is the Excel file: CRITICAL APPRAISAL TEMPLATE(1)-1.xlsxDownload CRITICAL APPRAISAL TEMPLATE(1)-1.xlsx
Sets the scene, introduce the topic and provide context. Give a roadmap for what the review will cover e.g., this critical appraisal will discuss a, b, c.,. Lastly, include a search strategy which outlines how you selected eligible literature to include e.g.,a search strategy was implemented. Specifically, keywords including .also include any parameters in terms of years and whether you had exceptions for influential articles or original theories.
2. Body paragraphs.
2-3 main body paragraphs which outline what the evidence tells us (start broad with international evidence, then reflect how this relates to Australian context), where there is consensus and where there are points of difference (using a reflection on different study locations, samples and methods of assessment/measurement to critique why there may be divergent findings or to add strength to your point that these findings are consistent across different study populations etc), and also where the knowledge gaps are. Note that each paragraph is self-contained with a summary at the end of it e.g. to summarise the existing research on has shown .
What the topic of each body paragraph will be is entirely based off the research you collect and review. Youll be able to come up with topics once you have a better grasp on the known literature. Remember, the topic should always be related to student attitudes towards crime and justice (whatever your research question was in relation to this topic e.g., punitiveness). You can include community attitudes towards crime and justice, however, be sure to always relate this back to student attitudes somehow. For example, discuss how while there is research on community attitudes the research is lacking in student attitudes.
Present a conclusion paragraph that wraps up the review and gives a higher order summary of the paragraph summaries.
4. Reference list
Finally, provide a list of all the references cited in text presented in APA format.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.