For an organization of your choosing, discern:
An overall mission statement
Any current strategic goals
A general vision of the organization.
These can be found from the organizations official website and in any media statements, but you may also want to find relevant news articles or interviews with leaders of the organization.
Using the list provided in Module 4.2, isolate 4-6 values that you feel encapsulate the mission, goals, and vision of the organization.
From those values, re-create a mission statement that you feel could be adopted by the organization for its next phase of planning and visioning.
Then, in approximately 300-400 words, write:
Why you chose the organization,
How you gathered the mission statement(s), goals, and vision information about the organization,
What values you think encapsulate that information, and your reasoning for these values (e.g., why X value and not Y),
Your suggested new mission statement (remember an ideal mission statement is under 25 words in length), and
A short pitch to the organizations leadership on why your mission statement should be adopted to better pursue their goals, vision, and live out their values.
CLARIFICATION: Do NOT complete this assignment for one of the organizations from Seminar 2 (Goodwill Industries of AB, United Way Alberta Capital Region, City of Edmonton, Boyle Street Community Services).
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.