Timeline: 1750-1914 CE (Please choose specific time period, incident)
*PLEASE DO NOT BE BROAD ABOUT THE TOPIC! I wish the topic question would focus on not too many aspects, instead concentrating on its sub-categories.
*Also, a primary source should not be a book that I intend to use the most in your paper; it is a document from the time period that you intend to study (I have attached lists of possible historical excerpts to use!)
Ex) Lockes Social Contract
1. Propose a topic question (an initial level-3 research question).
Look at the attached notes to select which topic to use, and create a research question based on it.
When stating your topic, use the following formula: (Conceptual Category/Hobby/Interest/Passion) + (geographical region) + (activity/event) + (person/group/society/culture) + (primary source)
Also, restate your topic in a sentence or two.
2. Find two sources.
1) One best possible scholarly, peer-reviewed article from an academic journal related to your projects topic, using the credible librarys database, 2) One best possible primary source related to your topic
Write your source entries in the correct MLA Works Cited format.
Also, write 50 words explaining why you chose these sources for your project for each source.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.