Knowledge Management (MGT-403)
First Semester (2022-2023)
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
Identify and analyse role of communities of practice in knowledge management and the challenges and issues pertaining to community of practice.
Demonstrate effective knowledge management skills to utilize knowledge management tools for the benefits of the organization.
Demonstrate ability to work with others effectively as a team member in knowledge management projects, related to case studies.
The focus of this assignment is to evaluate the understanding level of students related to communities of Practice, learning organization, and various Knowledge management tools for the benefits of the organization.
Part 1. Answer in 500-600 Words. ( 7 Marks)
Describe the concept of Communities of Practice. Why are Communities of practice Important? (2 Marks)
How can organizations cultivate communities of practice? How can these communities of practice contribute towards the knowledge needs of the organization? (2 Marks)
Provide a detailed description of major roles and responsibilities in a community of practice. (3 Marks)
Part 2. Read Chapter 9 and 10 from the book and answer the following questions. Answer in 500-600 Words. (6 Marks)
What are the major steps involved in developing a KM strategy? What sorts of information is needed to recommend a KM strategy to an organization? List the major categories of stakeholders who should be involved in the strategy formulation process. (2.5 Marks)
Why is it important to conduct an audit before eliciting stakeholder objectives? (1 Mark).
Compare and contrast the three KM metrics of benchmarking, Balanced Scorecard, and house of quality. What are their major advantages and major drawbacks in monitoring progress toward strategic KM and business goals? (2.5 Marks).
References:(2 Marks). 0 Mark for No references, Less than 5 References (1 Mark) More than 5 references 2 Marks.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.