MGMT 201 Mid-term Examination Fall 2022
The course INTRODUCTION TO PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT is, indeed, an introduction. Write a brief paragraph about how your perspectives of management may have changed as a result of your taking this course. Did you experience any surprises?
Describe three of the SUCCESSFUL MANAGERIAL PRACTICES that we have discussed in class and tell how they might help you become a better manager. Give specific examples.
One of the most important attributes of a successful manager is EMPATHY. Can you site two examples of managerial empathy practiced be managers that we have studied in class?
In the earlier part of the course, we described some of the contributions of the earlier writers about the practice of management (Taylor, the Gilbreths, Barnard, Follett, Gantt, Emerson, others). Pick two of these and write a short paragraph summarizing some useful concepts you have gained from this exposure.
Our Introduction to Professional Management has covered failures as well as successes. Describe one success that helped you learn and describe one failure that helped you learn how to be a better manager.
Professor Zimmerman outlined a few of his Laws of Operational Management. Which, if any, of these do you think might be useful to you.
Describe what attributes are necessary for an operation to achieve a low-cost position essential to a companys survival. What are these characteristics?
Explain the differences between what Michael Porter and William K. Hall had to say about Strategic Selection.
List five attributes necessary to providing a successful product.
Write in your own question, and then answer it.
Note: Limit your answers to Three Pages and submit the competed document to D2L in the assignment entitled Mid-Term Examination Completed. The answers and phraseology must be your own and not identical to the answers submitted by others.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.