Write a fully original and titled 5 plus page essay (meaning do not kill your discussion exactly at the bottom of page 5 fully introduce, fully discuss your ideas and evidence, and fully develop your conclusions), in which you: compare and contrast at least three features of how our source materials dealing with Jamaica and Egypt have shown us how the consumption and production of popular music is useful historical evidence. Do not simply retell similar and different details related to Umm K. and Ivan M. as characters/figures/lives, rather, use ideas and examples from these case studies as evidence of the production and consumption of popular music, evidence that will allow you to make/support/clarify larger claims about society, culture and historical experiences within both Jamaica and Egypt.
Your carefully designed discussion must include some coverage of gender expectations/identities and power relations, and at least two additional relevant themes/topics of your choice.
You should only use the required sources that we have worked with in our course for your essay, plus the specific required usage of supporting primary source articles from one JJ database New York Times Historical File.
No other additional materials beyond our assigned course materials may be used.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.