Description of the Context
The context of this discussion is to understand Maslows hierarchy of needs as it relates to your life. Maslow conceptualized that both our psychological and physiological needs are separate categories and some motives (needs) have different levels of priorityas illustrated by his Hierarchy of Needs pyramid.
Description of the Assignment Activity
The student learning outcomes for this activity are to 1) review the Maslows hierarchy of needs perspective 2) explain how this pyramid applies to your life
Read and review chapter 12 Motivation and EmotionPsychosocial Theory Maslows Hierarchy of Needs page 293 and add your word count for each question.
Write a Reply to Questions
Below you have an illustration of Maslows Hierarchy. The Hierarchy of Needs pyramid illustrates that once we meet our lower-level needs we strive to fulfill higher-order needs for personal growth. He differed from Freud in that Freud focused on the unconscious and biological drives where Maslow argued that people also have a consciousness need for self- actualization.
maslows hierarchy of needs Google Search
Write a response to the questions that relate to Maslows Hierarchy of Needs Theory. Please add the word count that is required for each part of the question.
Please NUMBER your answer to each part of the question.
Share only things that you are comfortable sharing. This assignment does not allow others to see your answers and there are no replies. Others will not be able to read what you wrote.
Look at each level of the pyramid and determine where you would place yourself on each area. Place a dot/or X on each line to mark where you are at this moment in time. The farther to the left indicates lower need satisfaction and farther to the right indicates higher need satisfaction. Connect the dots. This will create a visual for you.
Place yourself on each step of the pyramid with a dotinclude a picture of the pyramid and where you placed yourself.
State the the emotion that is connected with this placement. An example follows:
maslows hierarchy of needs Google Search
Low: Mark on the left High: Mark on the right State the emotion that accompanies where you place yourself.
If you cannot find a triangle, then just draw a line indicating what level you are addressing and where would you place yourself. Connect the dots/ or Xs. Also state the emotion associated with the level. For example,
Love and belonging ________________________________
Physiological _______________________________ X High level of need gratification. The emotion associated with this would be satisfaction.
Summarize your overall view of the profile you created and remember to include emotional responses. Support with examples whenever possible. I dont not expect you to share anything that is too personal or confidential (word count 200 minimum-300 maximum). Write the word count after your answer.
General question: pick a level of need and give an example of how an unmet need can rule our behavior and/or effect our view of the world. For example, if we are very hungry, we may be looking for food as we are driving down a highway. The hungrier we become the more focused we may be on finding a restaurant (word count 100 minimum-200 maximum). Write the word count after your answer.
Maslow believed that we must fulfill our basic needs before we can progress to upper-level needs. There are criticisms regarding this viewpoint (refer to page 393). Do you agree or disagree? Why or why not? (Word count 100 minimum -200 maximum) Write the word count after your answer).
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.