Documentary films of varying lengths are being used in place of a textbook. Before beginning your submission, it is expected that all of the films that pertain to this assignment be viewed, and these have all been labeled as Compare/Contrast Film.
Comparing & Contrasting:
1. Use 2 separate documentary films. Choose 1 artwork from each film.
2. Make sure the 2 artworks are completely different mediums. Some examples: paint, graphite/pencil, charcoal, clay/ceramic, marble, bronze, glass, wood, etc.
3. Make sure the 2 artworks are not of the same type, meaning you cannot discuss 2 paintings despite one being acrylic and another oil, or 2 sculptures despite one being bronze and the other marble, etc. The idea is to discuss 2 artworks that obviously seem different at first glance.
4. Discuss how the 2 artworks are different both visually, thematically, and in their mediums/use of materials.
5. Discuss what makes the 2 artworks similar.
Do not go to Google for answers to the questions or supporting information. The comparing & contrasting experience is about you telling me your very own thoughts and opinions while considering/discussing your chosen artworks from the documentary films.
If any portion of your entry is not yours, meaning you used/referred to other sources, your journal entry will receive a zero.
Writing your Submission:
Write a short essay that answers the above criteria in no more than 250 words.
Be sure to document which films you chose. In addition, you must not forget to provide the titles of each artwork and time stamp them accordingly from the film they appeared in (Riace Bronze at 12:16 in Beneath the Calabrian Sea). Sometimes the films can be sketchy with art piece titles, so this is security for backing you up. The purpose of this exercise is to promote critical thinking. Be sure to provide detailed and supportive answers.
The best method for entering your essays into canvas is to cut and paste them after they have been through spell checking and translating.
Points will be distributed in this manner:
Original and relevant content (10 points max) Displaying you have studied and are knowledgeable of the material by writing your own thoughts and feelings regarding the materials content.
A critical analysis (10 points max) Exhibiting you have engaged with the material by providing original, insightful observations and thought-provoking commentary.
Quality of writing (10 points max) Cleary and concisely articulates ideas and feelings about the material utilizing good sentence fluency (syntax), spelling, and grammar. College-level writing is required.
DO NOT use outside sources to help write your journal entry.
DO NOT attach word docs or pdf files. Attached files that require downloading for viewing will NOT be looked at and will earn a zero.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.