Do grades define knowlege? (example of a topic).
Write an essay in which you enter the debate between the authors:
Randy Moore, Grades and Self-Esteem vs. Alfie Kohn, Confusing Harder with Better
Your purpose is to establish and support your own position in relation to the two authorsagreeing, disagreeing, or taking a mixed position toward their viewpoints. To accomplish this goal, you will need to clearly establish the topic of the debate and what each author is arguing, incorporate ideas and details from the readings into your own essay, analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the authors positions, and draw upon your own personal experience and knowledge as evidence. Your essay should follow the standard structure we have discussed in class:
Introduction: Include a hook, background information (including a synthesis of the two readings), and a clear thesis statement that expresses your position in the debate.
Body Paragraphs: Clearly focus each paragraph on a distinct sub-claim (expressed in the topic sentence) and support your ideas by analyzing specific aspects of the readings and drawing upon your personal experience and knowledge as evidence.
Conclusion: Restate your thesis, summarize the main sub-claims, and open the discussion to broader implications.
Your essay should be 800-1000 words long, typed in Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced, with 1-inch margins. Your first draft should be a fully developed essay.
I will upload the articles and an example of an essay.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.