For this assignment, you will analyze a students standardized test report (M-STEP or NWEA) to make claims about the students learning and needs, and so that you may design reasonable instructional interventions for the individual. You may choose to use the sample reports that I have provided, or you may find a report (friend, neighbor, placement, professor with children in MI); try to use a report that aligns with your subject/grade level (My subject is math and grade level is high school or middle school). This paper should be written in the form of a letter to the parent of the child (this is hypothetical). The grading rubric for this assignment is in the attached file. You will submit the final assignment with the assessment report attached.
Things to Remember as you Work:
1.) Written Communication: Considering the fact that this is a professional letter, grammatical, spelling, and structural errors are unacceptable. All grammatical and structural issues must be corrected before this assignment will be graded.
2.) Attaching Test Results Report: To determine the accuracy of your interpretations, I need to see the report you used for the assignment. You can use a photograph or a pdf of the results, but they must be attached to the submitted assignment. The Test Results Report must be attached to the submitted assignment before it will be graded.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.